I don't think that guy we were shouting "arrest John Sexton" at was John Sexton. Point still stands though. Registration stuff pretty much all taken care of, though i still need to figure out if i can audit a spanish class without having to pay for it.
I walked across the Manhattan Bridge today for the first time in my life. DUMBO, with its yuppie condos with rooftop tennis courts, is pretty ridiculous. The fis markets make the corner of East Broadway and Market Street smell like Ana and Jia Lynn's elevator. There's a point while walking across the bridge where if you look south it actually looks like the Statue of Liberty is standing on the Brooklyn Bridge. And at one point the Q Train was stopped on the tracks and people were staring out the windows at me, which was kind of fun. I'm such a narcissist.
No comments:
Post a Comment