Ok, i promise that's the last reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on this blog for a while. But I'm assuming that if I didn't already lose you all with panda obsessions and anti-Diplo invectives, a couple stray references to a childhood fad aren't going to lower my readership any more than my typically mediocre posting quality will.
Today i saw not one, not two, but four turtles in prospect park, all sunning themselves on rocks. Litle kids walking by were pretty excited. It was really cute.
Also I learned that Anonymous Baby Panda (ABP) has even more company - a baby California sea lion born July 6th at the Bronx Zoo. I'm not as obsessive about this largely because I saw a crapload of baby sea lions attempting to sun themselves on the docks at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco last September when i was out there for boycott-related program activities and the Bronx Zoo sea lion exhibit pales in comparison. ABP is mad cute though.
No comments:
Post a Comment