Tuesday, August 9, 2005

I just watched the two most recent six feet under episodes, which were both surprisingly good for thsi pretty crappy season, though they definitely proved my point about having to kill off major characters. And what the hell is Claire doing with Republican lawyer guy? That's just wrong. I especially liked the scene when Ruth tells Hiram off and then envisions herself blowing away all her former lovers with a walking stick/shotgun, whcih was simultaneously wonderfully empowering and also deeply sad.

I think the series finale is on Sunday. I had more i was going to say about it, but it's 9:20 am, i got woken up by some minivan outside my window at 6:30 and just kept honking repeatedly for literally about fifteen minutes until whoever they were trying to pick up didn't show and they drove away, and i kind of want a flavor-ice. (I bought 100 of them for five bucks. So much better than an iPod.)

No comments:

Post a Comment