Today's action will be fun. I'll blog it after it happens, assuming i figure out how to do that legally.There is nothing more painful than watching a comedian turn
self-righteous. Unless of course, the comedian is lashing out at smug and
self-serving television-news personalities. Jon Stewart could not resist a last
dig at CNN's "Crossfire" during his monologue on Comedy Central on Monday night
. "They said I wasn't being funny," the star of "The Daily Show With Jon
Stewart" said, rolling his eyes expressively. "And I said to them: 'I know that.
But tomorrow I will go back to being funny," Mr. Stewart said, adding that their
show would still be bad, although he used a more vulgar expression.
A seldom-updated blog about labor and universities and sometimes other stuff
Wednesday, October 20, 2004
The NYT analyzes Jon Stewart's totally punk rock beatdown on Tucker Carlson and Paul Begala.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment