Tuesday, October 26, 2004

In Which I Briefly Weigh in on Yale Stuff.



This picture makes me really happy:



I don't know why, exactly. It's probably the Schnabels/EAJ facial interaction. I also like the Financial Aid postcard photo of Helena and the person i don't know who clearly rocks. Oh, i guess that's Sophie. Rock on.



I found Evan's comments on the whole LKI history-theory shibboleth and Kirchick Gay vs. Queer minirant really insightful and i'm glad i read them.



I'm exhausted right now because i have to get up at like 6 am to do some stuff i don't think i'm going to blog about for "security culture" reasons - particularly not prior to actually doing them. I've got a very long day tomorrow, but also an exciting one, i guess. (I could really use like a week off right now. But, I suspect, so could the 4,000 locked out workers in San Francsico and the 10,000 strikers in Atlantic City. So that means i get no such luck, which makes sense given the fact that as an IU staffer, my salary is paid with their dues money. As Abbey Jane Hudson used to quote Martin Sheen's character from The West Wing as saying, "Screw it. It's game time. Let's go."



And with that, it's naptime.



"Some people like to play baseball games.

Some people have their little hobbies.

We like to sleep.

Get out of the room."



No comments:

Post a Comment