A seldom-updated blog about labor and universities and sometimes other stuff
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Dean Catherine "Stimpy" Stimpson asked to shake my hand while Liz and I were leafletting at the south entrance to the Silver building today. I don't like shaking hands with administrators unless i feel like it will push them to do something useful, and i was loathe to shake Stimpson's hand because, well, threatening and insulting emails don't exactly inspire congenial responss on my part. She expressed dismay and then walked away. I guess she didn't like being "called to account" very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should've asked her to define "responsibility" for you again. Us grad stoodants oftin have trubble mastring them big multisyllabic werds.
ReplyDeleteI love that she's known as "Stimpy." Maybe there's also a Dean named Kowalski who wants to drink a big glass of meat.
ReplyDeletemy new picket sign plan:
ReplyDelete"STEEMPY, YOU EEDIOT!"