Saturday, November 6, 2004

i've wracked my brain like crack cocaine

Today was, a first for my weekends in Boston, pretty enjoyable. Not just livable, and i have grown accustomed to y impossibly long meanderings through the suburbs, but it was really fucking great to see Austin, and i like his ex-girlfriend Kat, who gets added to the tally of people in this city i sort of know with whom i do not work (that makes four, though i'm still not entirely comfortable calling any of those folks up to hang out, however nice they may be.) It was a good day even with The Incredibles being totally sold out and shit. It was good to see an old friend, good to se someone i can talk about shit with and not feel like I'm being evaluated and/or surveiled. Tomorrow I'll get up, I'll walk again, and then I'll either try to piece together a plan for grad school stuff, or try to go see The Incredibles again, or just say "fuck it" and watch more Six Feet Under.

No comments:

Post a Comment