I mean really," moving towards a more rational and democratic approach to international cooperation?" I mean, come on, I'm an anarchist!
And Condi Rice is an oil vampire
Songs I'm Excited About Today:
The Wowz: "Groups With Guitars Are On The Way Out" -- (live video downloadable from 'socialism' section of recommended if you like records )
The Go! Team: "Panther Dash" (off Thunder, Lightning, Strike)
The Replacements: "favorite thing"
The futureheads: "robot"
gang of four: "return the gift"
wu-tang: "7th chamber" ("what the fuck you mean is he fuckin' dead?")
Jadakiss ft. Common, Nas and Styles P: "why" (remix) (mostly for common's verse - "why's bush acting like he tryin' ta get osama? Why don't we impeach him and elect obama?" and for Nas referring to himself as 'comrade nas' and wondering "why do schools care about your son's braids more than they care for his grades?")
Stooges: "dirt"
Mission of Burma: "dirt"
Sonic Youth: "Sugar Kane" (from dirty. get it?)
and (fuck it)
"shimmy shimmy ya"
No comments:
Post a Comment