Thursday, January 18, 2007

Woke up fromw ierd dream about people i sort of knew in college and couldn't get Nickelback's execrable "This is how you remind me" out of my head. Torture.

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I read your blog sometimes cuz I like it. Anyway, recently, I've decided that I need to listen to Sleater Kinney. Tell me an album (or two) that I should listen to by them. Thanks dude.

    Sincerely, A blog fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started out with Dig Me Out, which is a fantastic album. Dig Me Out is album #3. I would also strongly recommend Album #6, One Beat, which is probably their most conventionally political and polemical. One of my favorite records of all time is The Hot Rock (their 4th album,) which was a creative and sonic departure and is someting of an acquired taste (much like their final record, The Woods, although in a totally different direction,) but with which i remain obsessed.

    Call The Doctor has some classic songs and is also worth picking up, and All Hands On The Bad One is also pretty amazing, but I think Dig Me Out's a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how you remind me.... ;-)
    Another cultural export from Canada, eh. Aren't we awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds less like a weird dream and more like a nightmare.

    Nickelback? Shudder.

    ReplyDelete