Spooky, the racially-insensitively named black cat for whom I am babysitting until the 11th, has been getting way too comfortable around me. For the most part, this is good, because she gets all affectionate and nuzzles me and jumps up on the couch, and it's really cute. But she also sometimes confuses my hand with her stuffed mouse, grabs me in her claws, and tries to bite me. For a small cat, Spooky has some very sharp claws, and both my hands are now covered in red scratch marks.
I had a strange dream last night involving some sort of dating bazaar and a lot of people i went to high school with and haven't seen in at least six years. I think Phoebe was there too. And someone made a lame joke about workers and capitalism so I said something about striking and dating, and then I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment