I have deleted the old quotations page from geocities.com/zachsw - my very old webpage i set up at some point in high school. I decided to do this for several reasons - primarily because it gets google hits when people search for me and there are some quotes that really shouldn't be in the public domain from people with real jobs who do important work. This is something i probably shold have done a while ago. So while i'm saving everything, of course, this is the last you'll see of it online. If, for some incomprehensible reason you want a copy, let me know, and i'll email it to you. In the meantime, here are some of the greatest hits of www.geocities.com/zachsw/quotations.html
"I am the Twenties. Hear me roar." - M. Jacob K, high school.
"I haven't been innundated by waves of Yiddish postmodernism but i'm expecting them any day." - My Yiddish Professor, 2002 (before i dropped the class.)
"Often, we find the bulldog taking it up the ass from the pumpkin." - Saqib
"I control the entire police department!" - Ben (he was joking.)
"You're a generally hairy people." - My sophomore year roomate, Nana, on the Jews, 2002
"My notes are all floppy" - my History of Modern South Asia professor, 2002
"Whaddaya say, klizzinator, klizznine, klizerator" - Abbey (to Katie) 2002.
"He's like a fish with money!" - Julie on Holcombe Green
"Someday, Irma, I'll teach you how to dance." - Josh
"Soy un superhero loco y borracho." - Josh
"If a woman identifies herself as Vinny, you have the right number." - Vinny 2/28/2003
"And then we shot airplanes at their dogs." - Bob P. on corp. visits.
"Cathy will kill me but Will, he will thrill me, we'll use a power drill." - Abbey, 4/20/2003, to the tune of "It's better with a union man."
"I'm not crotch-stuffing Godzilla." - Grace
"There's too much organizing going on in this cafe. I'm going to go get a muffin." - K
he WAS like a fish with money! those boggly fish eyes, yechhh.
ReplyDeleteYeah! It was a good call!
ReplyDeleteMan oh man do I ever want a copy...
ReplyDelete