Monday, April 4, 2005

Echoes

Like alek, i've recently gotten some bizarre search hits.

My favorite: "Feminism AND 1970s AND waitressing AND Grease the movie." I'm the number 1 hit for this google search, thanks to my senior essay, which has nothing to do with John Travolta or Stockard Channing, but go figure.

Tied for most sketchy: "eliana johnson" father
and (ignoring for the moment the dozens of search hits concerning Chloe and its author)
"Breakup Poetry." Who searches the web for breakup poetry?

There have been weirder hits than this, but i have now forgotten them.

"I better shape up
cause i need a job
and the lack, it makes me blue
I better shape up
i am such a slob
and i always act the fool
I don't know what i want. Doo doo doo
I don't know what i want...."
(To the tune of "You're The One That I Want." Get it? Grease? Ok, shutting up now...)

No comments:

Post a Comment