Friday, December 29, 2006

I just technorati'd myself for the first time in a while. It yielded some unexpected results:

First, my defense of the anti-minutemen has led one right wing blogger to tag me as a "retard " without in any way engaging or critiquing my argument. Feels like college again! (Also, dude, I don't drink.)

Also, in October, someone in Toronto wanted someone else in Toronto to hook up with me.

Um, I hear Toronto's nice. I guess I should be kinda flattered, right? And any way, being someone's ironic soulmate is way better than being disingenuously blockquoted as evidence of "liberal" fascism when I have never identified myself as liberal (too far right) and was making a much more nuanced argument about universities and "free speech" than I'm being given credit for.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I will do that, then. Thanks for the clarification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, that was not intended sarcastically. Bemused, maybe, but not sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete