I give you NYU.
By which i mean i don't have anything to add to an article about a university doing its damnedest to hold on to fraudulent money. Paying certain eminent philosophers not to teach is expensive, i guess. (And hardly paying the adjuncts who do still adds up when you shovel your whole endowment into buying French islands for no reason.)
No dreams last night that I can remember because i only slept two and a half hours. Wrote an abysmal first page of my paper for tomorrow, now need to write two pages on marx, interest, and fictitious capital, so i will leave you until saturdayish when i will hopefully be done with the most urgently pressing work. I'll leave you with a photograph of a former history teacher at my high school (of which she herself was an alumna) standing next to my senior essay advisor at a Lopez Obrador protest in Mexico that I really don't know what to do with.
Oh, also, Casey Miner looks at the YNHH union busting strategy literature.
Kinda reminds me of that piece Paul Bass did years ago on the anti-david lee campaign, stylistically at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment