I awoke from a bizarre dream this morning. It beganin the cubicle labyrinth of the Department of Social and Cultural Analysis, with Andy yelling at me because of some undergrad I was supposed to call about GSOC, which, in reality, never happened because no such situation existed. Things shifted to the other side of the department and a large classroom which does not in fact exist, and a meeting with the first years about the union was interrupted by heckling right wing racists, everyone stormed out, and i scurried after them trying to conduct the meeting, only to find myself at a UOC rally at which the UOC was inexplicably and improbably performing orientalism in the figure of some supposedly Turkish woman clad like a bellydancer in some old movie and then that turned into a civil disobedience and everyone got arrested, including me, next to Meghan D whom I have not seen in like 3 and a half years, and then the cops put iron masks on our faces (like the kind they use for welding) and tortured us by pouring acid on our skin.
Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment