Organzing can suck somtimes. One can suck at organizing sometimes. 111 day strikes can suck.. They can also rock. They can suck and they can rock. That's a self conscious neil gaiman quotation. So if you know that the suck is going to be there, you just have to rock so hard as to raise the level of sucking from extreme sucking to less extreme sucking. That's kind of how union organizing works too.
Or, possibly it isn't. God damn it.
That new Broken Social Scene album really is quite good.
OMG Sandman. Sorry. It is hilarious that I turn into a teenage girl over stuff like THAT.
ReplyDeleteI think it's actually from one of the Death miniseries. the first one.
ReplyDeleteReally? Hmmm...I reread a bunch of Sandman lately and could swear I encountered that quotation and cracked up over it again. I'll check next time I get to the library.
ReplyDeleteYou're right. It's Jed Walker in "The Wake". It sounded like something whatshisface cobain imitator would say though.
ReplyDeleteYes, that's it. Shortly after Rose tells him she's pregnant.
ReplyDelete