A seldom-updated blog about labor and universities and sometimes other stuff
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
i missed posting about the 3-year anniversary of 2/15/2003 by 42 minutes. I think 10 million people in the largest mass protest ever, 500,000 shutting down the east side of manhattan, deserves some kind of commemoration, but i'm exhausted. (Picketing all morning, then read 300 pages.) I've been sick all week with a nasty sore throat and a post-nasal drip and my ears feel all puffy and i don't know that standing outisde for four hours helped that much, but i actually feel better when i am outside than when i am inside. I wanted to post something more substantive about 2/15, but it isn't going to happen right now. I can barely see straight. I'll hopefully have something subtantial tomorrow or soon thereafter up here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment