Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You better WORK

I was here in the office until 10:40 last night doing database work. Fourteen hour days aren't particularly fun.

Today i need to go buy some coal - enough to stuff 100 plastic stockings. I still don't know if we shut down this morning's event or not. I also need to clean my apartment up and get myself in good shape to leave for san francisco tomorrow morning. And i need to run to the store and buy the expanded edition of ROTK, because i'm obsessive like that. And it'll give me something to do on the plane. Assuming i bring my computer, which i'm not sure i will.

Oh yeah, and i need to complete a draft of my personal statement and find a third reccommender. Oy vey. (Anyone want to write me a letter of recommendation for graduate school?)

Hopefully, i'll soon post a response to Katie's thoughtful comments on the Kerik post, though there will probably be a hiatus here until saturday or sunday while i deal with san francisco and moving and hopefully get some grad school stuff done too.

The Mets are signing Pedro Martinez!

Update: 40 lbs of coal purhased and hauleed back to the office by hand from Shaw's. I feel all manly. Well, ok, i'm kidding about everything except the coal part.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with Petey...I'm curious as to why he refused an MRI.

    ReplyDelete