Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm a woman, you're a machine

i didn't think i would, but i'm liking the death from above 1979 album a lot. Also spending time with The Slits' Cut and Turn, the new double cd by The Ex. I'm thinking about not going to [deleted to protect the guilty] anymore - it's expensive, and they never have what i am looking for. But they do stock (and heven have a poster up of) The Wowz' Long Grain Rights, which is pretty awesome. I need to hunt down a copy of the MIA/Diplo album. And some other stuff. And i'm thinking about buying an electric guitar and starting to play again. It's been so long since i've been serious about making music and now seems like as good a time as any to try again. For once my brother and i are agreeing about music. Mastodon's Leviathan, a Moby-Dick inspired concept album, is kind of amazing. I think i still prefer Opeth's Still Life, but i have a thing for Swedish bands.



I learned about Questionable Content from Alyssa today. Now i've read every strip from the beginning, and i'm a little addicted.



1 comment:

  1. Go me! You are the second person that I have seriously addicted. Sometimes on AIM, I will explain why I believe that I am Faye, but a couple years down the road and hooked up with Marten.

    ReplyDelete