Wednesday, December 22, 2004

no one knows what it's like to be hated (except donald rumsfeld.)

5{ont-size:85%;">In Rumsfeld's defense, those dead, slain, and maimed iraqis sure play a mean pinball.



I'm in Vic's office. I don't have any cavities. kick ass.



I wandered through Labyrinth yesterday, trying to find some grad-school inspiration and instead just got overwhelmed and afraid. (Labyrinth can do that to you.) Lot of books by Yale folks being prominently displayed in various sections. Kind of surreal. Gordon Lafer's book on job training, The Cultural Front, Culture in The Age of Three Worlds, Patricia Pessar's book... Other stuff. I wound up not buuying anything. I have enough reading and writing to do right now. And i need to find a job and a room/apartment.



I miss my brother. I think he's in Ireland at the moment. I doubt they have death metal lead vocalist parrots in Ireland, but they might.



I'll write more later.


1 comment:

  1. Zach -
    At the very minute I was reading your post, I was listening to BOTH Hatebeak AND your brother's band from school. Surreal. Anyway, happy holiday's and hope you're doing good. Peace,

    TF

    ReplyDelete