Sunday, February 6, 2005

Date With Ikea

taking cues from mcplunk, i decided to have some fun of my own with the Ikea ChatBot. I stuck to song lyrics. Pay attention: at the end, she totally endorses graduate student teacher and researcher unionization. I wouldn't make this up.



Me: You never give me your money

Anna: I'm an Online Assistant, not a cash dispenser. Let's talk about IKEA.

Me:i want you to want me

Anna: If you want affordable solutions for better living, you are at the right place.

Me: oh baby, you got what i need, but you say you're just a friend

A: I don't want to talk about families or children, sorry. Please let's talk about Children's Furniture and Accessories.

ME: Jay's like king midas, as i was told. Everything he touches turns to gold

A: For which product would you like to know what kind of materials it is made from?

Me :two years ago, a friend of mine asked me to say some MC rhymes

A; Sorry but I'm not clear on how that particular type of employment relates to IKEA products or services. Could you be more specific to an IKEA product or service?

Me: Back in the days on the boulevard of Linden, we used to kick routines and the presence was fittin'

A: Here you will find the Curtain Accessories.

Me: In our hands is placed a power greater than their hoarded gold, greater than the might of armies magnified a thousandfold. We can bring to birth a new world from the ashes of the old, for the union makes us strong.

A: Here you will find back-to-school products!



No comments:

Post a Comment