Friday, June 18, 2004

I've been pretty truant with my blogging habits lately, and there's a great deal to blog - John Ashcroft hiding prisoners from the very imperial international red cross - a professor of mine once remarked that the red cross and bombing civilians seem to go hand in hand - for one. I might mention the so-called "comstitutional crisis in Connecticut over the impeachment of crooked governor and illegal strikebreaker John "G. is for 'Gifts'," i could talk about that firghtening article in the NYT about military recruitment. Hell, i could write about twelve pages of material just cursing out David Brooks and Charles Hill. I could wonder why the NYT moved the aforementioned story about ashcroft on its webpage down to the ehadline doldrums while gloating about Tiger Woods' abyssmal showing in a sport nobody outside the republican party goves a shit about. I could complain about my continuing unemployment and the concomitant feelings of depression and uselessness, review Andrew Ross's new book Low Wage High Profile, which i'm currently reading, or critique Rob Mitchum's hatchet job on Automato in tuesday's Pitchfork. But i really shouldn't gotta find a job after all. So check back later, and maybe i'll have solved my employment woes ad have something more substantial to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment