Saturday, January 22, 2005

Me from the north country

I walked eight miles in the blizzard today, and it was exquisite. I love snow. I have since i was a baby and my mom took me outside to play in it in Philly. Snow is the coolest thing ever, and it's definitely my favorite inclement weather condition. If a bird had landed on a hemlock branch above me and shaken it on my head, it would have totally saved i day i would have otherwise rued. Unfortunately, that didn't happen, so i wound up ruing today a little. Well, not so much today as the whole jobless, 23 (and a half), single and lonely, living with my parents again thing, with dreams of accelerated male pattern baldness and a hopefully grossly exaggerated sense of impending obsolesence.

Minnie Driver is on the TV right now. She is my dawg. I probably shouldn't have left the job.

I am really happy about the snow. I do wish i had someone to share it with, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment