Friday, December 26, 2008

I made Latkes yesterday, and it was awesome, and i felt like a productive human being. They tasted good. I made something that tasted good. I totally understand why people love to bake.

Also i walked a lot, only from my apartment to canal and varick, not nearly the 12-mile oddyssey of thanksgiving day, but fun nonetheless. Today i went out for lunch but my big accomplishment was being able to fall asleep without taking an advil first for the first time since i had my wisdom teeth out a week and a half ago. Now it's back to rereading Moishe Postone's Time, Labor, and Social Domination.

Random ten:
The Menahan Street Band - The Traitor
Robert Johnson - 32-20 Blues
Joe Bataan - "Johnny" I must skipped this one every time i listened to the Joe Bataan Anthology, since i don't recognize it at all. It's kinda great.
Dennis Alcapone - Shades of Hudson
Manu Chao - The Bleedin Clown
Black Merda - Long Burn The Fire
Crass - The Immortal Death
dead prez - sellin' d.o.p.e.
the pipettes - pull shapes
the breeders - drivin' on 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment