
The entry below seems as good a time as any to hang up the spurs, so to speak, and devote the time I've spent blogging these past four plus years, here and elsewhere, to other pursuits.
Perhaps I'll reappear here if i find something worth talking about. Regardless, I feel good about Tuesday's post as the last one of substance to appear on this blog, because I think it encapsulates much of what I have tried to do both on this blog and on the streets and in the labs, jails, etc, for the past two or so years. (Not to mention the six and a half years since i first stumbled into a USAY Leadership Conference at La Casa.)
Blogging's been an interesting experiment, particularly since the buildup to last year's strike, and I've found the community of commenters that's popped up around this blog and the networks in which it travels and participates extraordinarily important to my politics and my sanity. So thank you all for reading, commenting, and critiquing, and let's continue in our collective mission to bring to birth a new world from the ashes of the old (campus.)
In solidarity and struggle,
Me (the dude in the blue shirt standing up in the middle.)
photo:YDN
Don't go, dude! Don't go!
ReplyDeleteSay it ain't so!
ReplyDelete(I'm skeptical)
you liiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee (c) Beth - Newsradio
ReplyDeleteNo-o-o-o-o! COME BACK!
ReplyDelete