Sunday, April 15, 2007

I see myself as more Simonish, but whatever.

Your results:
You are Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
























Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
70%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
65%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
50%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
45%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
40%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
40%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
30%
Inara Serra (Companion)
30%
River (Stowaway)
25%
Alliance
20%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
Honest and a defender of the innocent.
You sometimes make mistakes in judgment
but you are generally good and
would protect your crew from harm.


Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

2 comments:

  1. Disappointing, I was Mal also, despite suspecting that Kaylee was more in line with how I feel about myself. It occurs to me after watching Joss Whedon's introduction to the movie that Simon IS Joss Whedon, he's played with exactly the same mannerisms and speech rhythms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the posibble exceptions of Spike , Drusilla, and Joyce, it seems to me that EVERY Joss Whedon character incorporates a great many of Whedon's idioms and speech rhythms.

    ReplyDelete