I didn't get as much done today as I'd like, but did manage to wrap my brain around Clyde Barrow's arguments in Universities and The Capitalist State, which is a rather interesting book. I'm not yet completely stir crazy from not having interacted with another human being for more than the few seconds it takes to ring up a cash register (excepting picking up my exam question tuesday evening,) and my brother's frequent Mets related text messages help prolong the inevitable, even when he's informing me of Aaron Heilman's latest collapse (for which the media will no doubt blame Carlos Delgado's postcolonial antipatriotism) rather than ,oh, I don't know, Oliver Perez pitching a perfect game or something similarly implausible.
I have a sinking feeling my examiners are not going to like the way I've organized my exam, that I have considerable surgery to perform. I have the time to do so if I must, i suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment