Man, that interim grievance procedure sure worked well. And the "GA Community's" statement of rights and responsibilities for the graduate student body? I'm sure it'll be along any day now. And when it comes, it'll fix everything! Or was that one of those throwaway Randy Washington/Bryan Levine emails I haven't looked at in two years and which did absolutely nothing other than accord the union busting a very small veneer of fake legitimacy?"RHETORIC"
Without union representation, graduate students will have no recourse to voice their concerns to the administration.
"REALITY"
The University has put in place an interim grievance procedure, and a representative group of graduate students is now working to create a new, permanent grievance process.Additionally, the University has asked the GA community to design a statement of rights and responsibilities for the graduate student body.
A seldom-updated blog about labor and universities and sometimes other stuff
Monday, March 3, 2008
I just found this on the old Ga/Ta issues propaganda OPA site. (Created during the strike, invisible since.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment