brief moment of connectivity at home. thought i should (ab)use it to note that I'm now, as of about 36 hours ago, 25 years old and that's totally crazy. Phone conversations with friends about biological clocks and dinner with parents and Lev and then visited grandparents today before an undproductive five hours cloistered in the panopticon. The film version of The Witches was pretty great in that freakish and frightening Roald Dahl kind of way. In the book, he never gets changed back, right? My fourth grade teacher (you know, 15 years ago,) used to joke with me that she was a witch and would always complain about her shoes and scratch her scalp. Prospect Park's all right if you like watching small dogs get charged by angry geese. No, wait, what am I saying - that's totally hilarious.
I'll get around to posting something substantive some day. I swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment