Sunday, June 25, 2006

GSOC Walks.

I'm just trying to say the way school need teachers
The way Kathie Lee needed the WRC that's the way yall need GSOC
-Kanye Westerberg


Inspired by my recent brush with the Jews for Jesus, I would like to announce the founding of the Jews for GSOC. To paraphrase a certain flyer I received in the mail two days ago, GSOC is for the Jews. And the muslims. And the atheists. And all the other graduate employees. I forsee the founding of similar organizations across academe. These organizations can all band together into the Coalition of Graduate Employee Jews (CGEJew,) and, as Jews who believe in social justice and the sanctity of workers' rights, organize to reshape the academy accordingly. Surely this and other endeavors are far more useful for the Jewish community than evangelical christianity.

I'm mostly kidding. Don't get offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment